Are you too busy to fix the comfort foods of winter? Craving soups, gumbo and stews, but can’t find the time to fix them? Check out our review on the Cook’s Companion Wonder Pot.
- Perfect 3.2 qt capacity for smaller meals
- Easy-to-use programmable digital controls
- Easy cleanup and quick release of food with Whitford Fusion ceramic nonstick inner cooking pot
- Digital touch screen for easy operation – no knobs to pull / turn
- Your appliance is safe for counter top use
- Six cooking modes including Steam, Stew, Rice, Soup, Stir Fry and Bake
- Automatic Warm setting keeps food warm so your meal is fresh when you want it
- Comes with handy accessories including steam tray, rice measuring cup and serving spatula
Enter below for your chance to win. The winner will be chosen on March 16. Good Luck!
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! I love festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best time in my life. I love my blogging job and all it has given me.