The Casagrandes The Complete 1st Season DVD Release date by Nickelodeon and Paramount Home Media Distribution is February 2, 2021. The DVD includes all of the episodes of the first season of the show.
This spin-off from the award-winning animated series The Loud House follows Ronnie Anne, a free-spirited and skateboard-loving 11-year-old who moves to the big city to live with her large and lovable Mexican-American family, the Casagrandes. You will see Ronnie Anne adjust to big family life in the city as she pitches in at the family Mercado, explores the neighborhood with her best friend Sid, and has fun with her abuelos, tíos, and primos.
The Casagrandes The Complete 1st Season DVD episodes:
- Going Overboard / Walk Don’t Run
- The Two of Clubs / Vacation Daze
- New Haunts / Croaked
- Snack Pact / The Horror-Scope
- Arr in the Family / Finders Weepers
- Stress Test / How to Train Your Carl
- Operation Dad
- Flee Market / Copy Can’t
- Away Game / Monster Cash
- Trend Game / This Bird Has Flown
- V.I.Peeved / Señor Class
- Fast Feud / Never Friending Story
- Grandparent Trap / Miss Step
- Slink or Swim / The Big Chill
- Karma Chameleon / Team Effort
- Guess Who’s Shopping for Dinner? / New Roomie
- Mexican Makeover / Uptown Funk
- Bo Bo Business / Blunder Party
- What’s Love Gato Do With It? / Dial M. for Mustard
Street Date: February 2, 2021
Catalog: 59214088000 (US), 59214089000
Running Time: 7 hrs 31 min
Audio: Dolby Digital English 5.1, French Stereo, Spanish Stereo (Episodes 113 and 116-120 available in
English 5.1 and Spanish 2.0 only)
US Rating: Not Rated
US M.S.R.P.: $13.99
CAN M.S.R.P: $15.99
Don’t miss the Casagrandes The Complete 1st Season DVD Release!
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.