As most of you know, my husband suffers with back pain. I heard about Technogel pillows and how they are good for head and neck support to help align your spine. So I pitched the company to see if they would want to work with me and they said yes 🙂 Technogel is also offering a giveaway! Giveaway to be posted later today.
To get the review started, I first had to choose a pillow. I was given the choice of four different types of Technogel pillows:
· Classic: mainly for stomach sleepers, those who love thin pillows, or thinner-built people.
· Deluxe: mainly for side sleepers, people who like thick pillows, typically males.
· Anatomic: mainly for side or back sleepers, people who like quite thick pillows, usually females.
· Contour: mainly for side and back sleepers, people with neck/back pain problems.
At first I chose the Contour pillow because it says for side and back sleepers with neck/back pain. I thought that was the perfect pillow for my husband, and I was wrong! He couldn’t get comfortable on the pillow at all! His words “there’s not enough cosh!” LOL The Contour pillow has an indent to it and he isn’t use to pillows like that and so he couldn’t get comfortable. So we gave that pillow to my sister, who on the other hand, LOVED the Contour pillow! She said it’s comfortable and she can sleep like a baby! LOL
I explained to the PR person for Technogel and she was kind enough to send my husband a new pillow. The Deluxe pillow which she recommended and I’m glad we went with that one. The Deluxe pillow an excellent ergonomic support for the head and neck, helps support optimum spine alignment. Provides a cooling sensation, which not only keeps you cool while you sleep, but can also alleviate headaches.
The pictures above are the pillow that I received, Deluxe in Regular Size. But, the really amazing part of the pillow is the part you can’t see, so check out this image from the website!
This is what is under the nice jersey cover on the pillow above. This is a cooling gel. Perfect for “cool side of the pillow” fans!
The first night my husband used it, he told me he liked it. It was comfy and not as lumpy as his old pillow! He also noticed how cool it was and that it held it’s shape pretty well. He has thanked me for getting this pillow for him. He has lower back pain and he comes home from work hurting, but at least it’s a bit easier for him to get up out of the bed in the morning now.
How big is the Technogel Deluxe Pillow?
Standard: 26″ x 16″ x 5.5″
King: 32.5″ x 15″ x 5.5″
The Technogel has the following WONDERFUL features and benefits:
- Pressure Relief – Technogel is an extraordinary pressure relieving material, that helps to reduce pain and discomfort, improve blood circulation and oxygenation of skin tissue.
- Ergonomic Support – Designed to offer excellent ergonomic support of the head and neck, while supporting optimum spine alignment.
- Cool Feeling – The Technogel design favors heat dispersion, helping lower skin temperature and offering a pleasant cool feeling. Great for those who suffer from headaches.
- Hypoallergenic – Certified under rigorous standards, all Technogel textiles are hypoallergenic and assure a hygienic surface to rest your head.
- 3D Deformation – Technogel is the unsurpassed 3-dimensional material for sleeping. The Technogel layer is joined with memory foam and adjusts in a gradual way adapting to each individual’s shape.
Check out this video for more info:
If you have neck or back issues, are a cool side sleeper like me, or need a hypoallergenic pillow, then Technogel is for YOU!
I received the Technogel Deluxe Pillow ($159 ARV) mentioned above for this review. I was NOT required to do a favorable review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Our reviews and giveaways are in no way affiliated with Facebook or Twitter. No compensation was exchanged. Our opinion of this product is entirely our own. For more information please read our policies Here.
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.