Hey guys, we received our FREE Lunchbox Degustabox at the beginning of September, now it’s time for our monthly Degustabox review. For new readers who may not know what the Degustabox USA is, it’s a monthly food subscription box for US residence that include a variety of exciting food products. MDG has been receiving these boxes for a while now and we have enjoyed every box! My neighbor even loves when she gets to try new things not in the stores yet!
DEAL: For a limited time Degustabox is offering you a chance to get your first box for $9.99, that’s $10 off the regular price of $19.99! Use the promo code “UO5ID” at checkout. You’ll also get free shipping and a free bonus gift!
Included in the September Degustabox is the following:
- 2 Hippeas Organic Chickpea Puffs $1.50 Each
- GoCo Cruncy Coconut Bites Roasted Chia Seeds $3
- The Better Chip Jalapeño & Cilantro $4
- 2 PB Crave Coconut Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread $1 Each
- Handfulls Crrrunch Bites in BBQ Almonds $5
- 2 Idahoan Foods Instant Mashed Potatoes $1.40 Each
- Tigertail Mustard $2
- 2 Sunrise Apple Strawberry Fruit To Go $.50 Each
- Marquis Organic Energy $3
- 2 Mighty Spark Food Co. $1.50 each
- Marion’s Kitchen Kung Pao Meal Kit $7
- 2 The Chia Company Chia Shots $.99 Each
- Garden Of Life GoL Bar Chocolate Sea Salt $2.50
- Bauducco Wafer Chocolate $2.50
Degustabox normally sends between 10 – 15 items, this month I received 20 items which would normally cost $42.28. Remember you can get your first box for $9.99 (regularly $19.99!) Use the promo code “UO5ID” at checkout.
The Hippeas are a pretty tasty snack. The Idahoan instant potatoes are great! I buy them for my family and I grrew up eating this brand. The Tigertail Mustard is fantastic…a little bit of spice and not enough to upset your stomach 😉 I haven’t tried the rest, My granddaughter will probably get the cookies. I’m not a fan of Chia seeds, but I’ll give them a try while watching a movie. The Coconut Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread sounds delicious, I love stuff like that with apples.
Degustabox point system:
- 50 points for referring friends
- 5 points for every product survey your complete.
- 25 points for a 1 month gift subscription
- 50 points for a 3 month gift subscription
- 75 points for a 6 month gift subscription.
Check out our other Degustabox Reviews.
Check out more product reviews.
I received the aboved mentioned free Degustabox in exchange for a product review. We are not obligated to give a positive review. We received NO financial compensation other than the product for the review. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Sandra at mediainfo@ModerndayGramma.com
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.