Outdoor Dads Giveaway
We all have different types of dads. Some love to cook, others watch tv. Some are handy in the garage. My dad, he is an outdoors dad. He is often running, mountain bike riding, camping and just enjoying life outdoors.
Here are some awesome products reviewed by Mom Are We There Yet in this giveaway. A little mix of everything. Great for outdoors and travel. Great for gift giving too.
There will be five items in the giveaway and five winners. Each winner will win ONE of each item (1-5). Winners will be picked at random and emailed. Winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be picked. Winner must be of the age of 18-years-old, or older and live in the Continental U.S.
- Lugz Boots. These boots are sturdy and stylish. Great for hiking. They come in men’s and women’s sizes with hundreds of designs to choose from.
- Colorblind Glasses. While these aren’t necessarily an ‘outdoors item’ they are great for men. They work good for reading, picking out matching clothing, identifying colors and more.
- Sprint Phone. The new LG XPower works great and stays charged a long time. It has 33 hours of talk time and two cameras. The phone comes with USB cable, charger and instructions.
- Oofos Shoes. Weird name but so comfortable and cushiony you’ll never want to take them off.
- ZeroGrid travel bags. Great for day trips or long distance travel. Pack well and you don’t have to use as much luggage.
Disclosure: Modern Day Gramma is happy to help Mom are we there yet promote her giveaway. We are not responsible for prize shipment. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning are based on number of entries received. Giveaways on this blog are in no way affiliated with Facebook or any other social media networks. Mom Are We There Yet and all participating bloggers not responsible for items not sent by sponsors or items lost in the mail.
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.