Guys, I’m here to tell you about another awesome product that I feel is a must have item, especially if you always forget the ice for parties. It’s the NewAir AI-250W Portable Countertop Ice Maker. I received one for free in exchange for a review and I am very thankful to NewAir for that. As our family grows and our granddaughter gets older, I can see us needing lots of ice for birthday pool parties and more.
This freestanding portable ice maker makes 50 lbs. of ice per day. Never run to the store for a bag of ice again. This convenient, compact design, measures at less than 16 inches tall, is ideal for use in small kitchens and other compact spaces like RV’s, boats, dorm rooms and more. Easily slides under cabinets for easy storage where space is at a premium. You can even put it in your office space or a man cave so you don’t have to run back and forth to the kitchen during the big game.
The NewAir AI-250W requires no installation – just plug it in, add water and in about 15 minutes you can enjoy fresh ice. Perfect for parties, special events, filling coolers and more. The ice is bullet shaped, with rounded edges and hollow centers and are thick and versatile. Ice is created as frequently as every 7 minutes so you don’t have to wait long to chill your drink. Ice bucket holds up to 2 lbs of ice, and it comes with it’s own ice scooper.
- Large output ice maker is perfect for parties and special events where you need consistent ice at a rapid pace
- Powerful compressor produces 50 pounds of ice a day so you never have to run to the store for a bag of ice again
- Simple, hassle-free ice dispenser requires no installation – just plug in, add water and wait up to 15 minutes to enjoy your first batch of fresh ice
- Bullet shaped ice is created as frequently as every 7 minutes so you don’t have to wait long to chill your drink
- Indicator lights let you know if water needs to be added or if the ice basket is full, so you can ensure a nonstop flow of ice
- With a side-mounted drain, storage is a breeze and you don’t have to worry about spilling water everywhere
- Offers an easy-to-use LED control panel with a self-cleaning function so you don’t have to worry about clean up after
- Flawless design boasts an excellent reputation, offering consistent and dependable ice production that has been continually perfected
- Please note that the storage area is not independently cooled, but it is well insulated to keep ice cold for hours. You must transfer the ice to a freezer for long-term storage.
The NewAir AI-250W ice maker is a snap to use. The rounded shape makes it easy to fill or drain, and its relatively light weight which makes moving it around a breeze. Indicator lights will let you know when ice bucket is full or the machine needs to be refilled with water, so you can ensure a nonstop flow of ice. With a side-mounted drain, storage is a breeze and you don’t have to worry about spilling water everywhere. There is an easy-to-use LED control panel.
This compact ice maker gets the job done right. It packs loads of power in a small space and provides enough ice for just about any application you can think of all in an efficient, stylish package. No worries with your electricity bill, this ice maker costs just four cents per hour to run. It’s a reliable machine and saves you time, energy and money.
I tell you, when I first saw this countertop ice cube maker, I knew it was a must have because it could be used for anything and at anytime. I live in Louisiana and this is hurricane season, so if we have a hurricane heading our way, I can make extra ice quickly to put in ice chests to help save our food from going bad. Unless it’s a Cat 3 storm, those we leave and head to Texas, but now we will be able to take our food with us due to the extra ice we can make. 😉
Have I peeked your interest enough to buy the NewAir AI-250W Portable Countertop Ice Maker? Check this out, right now you can save 20% off your purchase by using the coupon code MODERNGRAMMA at check out on NewAir.com.
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! I love festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best time in my life. I love my blogging job and all it has given me.