Unique Monthly Snack Box from Around the World.
Christmas Gifts should always be unique and what is more unique than a Universal Yum monthly snack box from around the world. They send snacks and candy from around the world directly to your door. Creating an unforgettable experience that mixes the fun of food, travel and learning in one tasty box. I opened my box and wow I just couldn’t believe all the awesome goodies!
- Green Leaf and Red Flower Popcorn from New Taipei City, Talwan
- Prosecco BonBons from Devon, UK
- Popcorn Flavored Chocolate Truffles from Chateauneuf-sur-Sarthe, France
- A Sample of Baklava from Prince of Jordan
- Dulce De Leche Filled Plum Cake from Santa Fe, Argentina
- Goat Cheese & Espelette Chili Chips from Saint-Gerand, France
- Roast Beef & Spitfire Ale Potaot Crips from Warmingford, Colchester, UK
- Cappuccino Cream Cocoa Pandoro from Pierantonio, Italy
- Christmas Pudding Fudge from Devon, UK
- Cinnamon Spice Cookies from Stege, Denmark
Universal Yum provides a unique and interactive way to explore the world. Comes with an educational guidebook to encourage exploration and understanding of other cultures. Brings your mouth on an adventure with mouth-watering holiday treats of different holiday traditions. This is by far a very unique monthly snack box from around the world.
They include a booklet that tells you all about the goodies and it has a game or 2 and activities as well.
Their holiday box is the most popular box every year, making it the perfect gift for people of all ages – from travel-lovers to foodies alike! The box starts at $15, don’t wait to place your order to send snacks and candy from around the world today.
I received the item(s) above free of charge in exchange for inclusion to my guide. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.