YUMMY! I love everything pumpkin! Of course I can’t eat or drink everything, but I can try! 😉 LOL Here’s a fantastic Low Fat Pumpkin Muffin Recipe!
1 cup canned cooked pumpkin
1 cup bran cereal shreds, crushed
3/4 cup skim milk
1/3 cup light or dark corn syrup
2 egg whites, slightly beaten
1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt necessary
1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 2-1/2 inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, bran cereal, skim milk, corn syrup, and egg whites (next 4 ingredients) in a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Add pumpkin mixture and stir until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake 20 minutes at 400°F or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.