Why wear stockings or footies when you can wear KEYSOCKS! A new knee high no-show sock that doesn’t slip. Keeps your feet blister free and your legs comfortably warm. Great to wear with any shoe, anytime! I received a pair of each Barely There, Classic and Winter Warm, in exchange for this review.
- Knee high.
- No show from the front. Stays hidden from view when worn with full-length pants or jeans.
- Comes in Winter Warm, Classic, Barely There, and Weekend Styles.
- Winter Warm is available in both One Size Fits Most (calf size less than 17 inches in circumference) and Wide, all others are One Size Fits Most only.
- Best for women’s shoe sizes 6 – 11.
- Perfect for wearing with flats, heels, booties, Toms, Converse, Vans, and more.
- Keeps legs warm.
- Keeps shoes from falling off.
- Prevents blisters.
- Stays in place. Won’t bunch, slip or fall down.
- Soft, comfortable material blend.
- Feels like a cross between a sock and a tight.
- CoolMax technology treated with UltraFresh maximizes moisture wicking to promote dry, odorless feet.
- Hand wash separately in warm water. Line dry. Do not: dry clean, bleach, tumble dry, or iron.
I really dislike having to put on tights, pantyhose and stockings. To be honest, they are a PITA “Pain in the Ass” to put on. Once you carefully get them on, they spring a run in them, what’s up with that! I also hate wearing footies or heel socks, because they always slip down and then my heel rubs and I get a blister. Then I found the answer to all these problems, Keysocks!
No more battling with tights, pantyhose, stockings, footies! They are easy to put on, comfortable to wear, and keep my toes warm. I think they are especially great with long pants, leggings, or jeans, I’m not really a dress wearer, so I don’t know how they would look with long skirts and dresses. Wearing these, everyone will think you’re wearing shoes with no socks when worn with long pants or jeans.
I love that they come in the basic black and nude colors, but would love to see more colors and designs in the future. I also love that you can purchase a 4 pack Mix & Match bundle.
Keysocks are an ingenious idea and would make a perfect unique gift for someone. I wish I had thought to make them! 😉
I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge in exchange for a product review. We are not obligated to give a positive review. We received NO financial compensation other than the product for the review. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Sandra at Sandra@ModerndayGramma.com
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.