I received a Honeywell Digital Ceramic Tower Heater with Motion Sensor (model #HCE323V) heater for free in exchange for writing a review on the blog. Winter time is usually a cold season for most of us, but here in Louisiana it’s a toss up with Mother Nature! LOL We didn’t really get cold weather in 2015! In fact, we had a warm Christmas (75 degrees!). I really didn’t enjoy Christmas this year because of NO cold weather.
I was able to use the heater a few times and I have to say I absolutely LOVE it! It has a 1500 Watt ceramic heating element that will warm you up in no time! I have used the Digital Ceramic Tower Heater instead of putting the house heater on, no reason to heat the entire house when I’m in one room most of the day! LOL I got to lower my heating bill a bit and I won’t raise my electric bill too much, so it really evens out in a way 🙂 I love that it also has a remote, no need to get up to adjust the heat 🙂
The stylish Honeywell Digital Ceramic Tower Heater has a compact, space-saving design, it is a floor model and is perfect for a medium to large size room. The ceramic technology provides comfortable, even room heating and personal warmth. This heater can also oscillate up to 80º for wider area heating. I personally have gotten HOT while using this heater, although it was only about a foot away from me, but that’s a really good thing to me. Plus this heater is an Eco friendly model that uses 18% less plastic!
The digital controls are located on the top of the heater with a large LCD temperature display. The Honeywell Digital Ceramic Heater has two heat settings: Constant Heat and Energy Saver, however you can also program the thermostat to your desired setting with a 1-8 hour time setting.
Safety matters so the Honeywell Digital Ceramic Tower Heater with Motion Sensor is designed to shutoff automatically if an object is detected (child, pet, toy, etc), and if the heater is tipped over in any direction. What heater has a cool touch housing and handle and overheat protection? HONEYWELL does! Yes you can move the heater from room to room and not burn yourself!
However, as with any portable electric heater, there are a number of tips, which you should be aware of:
- Always read the manufacturer’s instructions and warning labels before using any portable electric heater;
- Never leave a portable heater unattended. Always unplug your heater when it is not in use;
- To eliminate the possibility of a fire, never use a power strip or extension cord with your portable heater;
- Never place the cord of your portable electric heater under any rugs or carpeting, as it may damage the cord;
- Keep combustible materials like curtains, furniture, etc. at least 3 feet away from the front, back and sides of the heater. Never block the heater’s air intake or outlet, as well;
- Keep flammable materials away from your electric heater;
- Do not use your portable heater in damp or wet areas, as it may be damaged by the moisture;
- Periodically check for a secure connection to your outlet. If your plug becomes hot, contact your electrician immediately to avoid the potential for a fire;
- Always check the cord of your heater prior to and following any usage. When not in use, pull the cord straight out of the outlet to avoid any damage to the cord;
- Do not plug in any other electrical items into the same outlet as your heater to avoid overheating;
- Keep the heaters away from children and never place one in a child’s room without proper supervision;
- Always place your portable electric heater on a level, flat surface, and never place your heater on furniture unless specifically designed for that purpose by the manufacturer.
At least once a month and prior to any off-season storage, you will want to clean the filter of your Honeywell Digital Ceramic Tower Heater. Simply unplug your heater, allow it to cool and then remove the filter cover and vacuum the filter. To clean the external surface of your heater, use only a dry cloth. Do not use water, waxed, polishes or any chemical solution. To store your heater, wrap the cord around the unit and place it back in the original box and store in a cool, dry place. Proper care of your heater will ensure you receive years of usage.
You can purchase the Honeywell Digital Ceramic Heaters in a variety of sizes to fit your needs from the smallest of rooms to the largest of rooms, directly online at the company’s website, or from an authorized Honeywell dealer.
Be sure to to stop by the Honeywell Facebook page for possible discount codes and sales.
I highly recommend the Honeywell brand! Stop by the Honeywell Consumer Store today. Honeywell offers heaters, fans, air purifiers, thermostats, humidifiers, generators and more!
Disclaimer: *I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience with the product.*
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.