Give them a Hershey Easter Basket this year!
Hershey is a family favorite and I am very excited to work with Hershey for our Easter Gift Guide. I have seen some Hershey Easter favorites including Cadbury Crème Eggs, Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Candies and Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. at the store and I found a few newbies!
A big Thank You goes to Hershey who offered me the chance to review their new candy lineup. So without further ado, here is the 2017 Hershey Easter Candy Lineup!
Hershey Kisses Carrot Cake Flavor – This came out in 2016, however it is new to me LOL
HERSHEY’S KISSES Carrot Cake Flavored Candies : HERSHEY’S KISSES Carrot Cake Flavored Candies give you the taste of carrot cake in one sweet bite. Great for your candy dish, baskets, egg hunts and all your favorite Easter traditions!
New Egg Candy
- Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs Assortment includes a selection of Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs and Cadbury Mini Caramel Eggs. Available in 4.4-oz bags for a suggested retail price of $3.50.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg: A three dimensional egg filled with Reese’s signature Peanut Butter, and dipped in creamy milk chocolate. Available exclusively at Walmart for a suggested price of 74-cents each. There’s also a 5-pack available, another Walmart exclusive, for a suggested retail price of $3.48.
- Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs King Size: A classic fan favorite now available in a white crème. Available in 2.4-oz bags for a suggested price of $1.88.
- Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs: A reinvented fan favorite that offers the sweet taste of Reese’s signature peanut butter, dipped in a white crème. Available exclusively at Walmart in 10.8-oz bags for a suggested price of $4.39.
These individually wrapped REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups offer chocolate lovers something sweet indeed. Created with White Peanut Butter, these treats are perfect for Easter baskets.
- Reese’s Gold Eggs: Milk chocolate & peanut butter crème eggs individually wrapped in gold foils. Available exclusively at Target in 10-oz bags for a suggested retail price of $4.39.
My daughter loves Cadbury and so this will be her Easter candy. On the other hand, my granddaughter, son in law and I all like the Reeses! LOL So I guess I will have to share a few of these newbies with them 😉 These candies are delicious! If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you will like the new Reeses peanut butter eggs.
Easter Basket Newbies
- Hershey-Ets Pastel Cane: Candy coated milk chocolates in two colors. Available in a 1.4-oz cane for a suggested price of $1.00.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunny: A Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunny with creamy Reese’s signature peanut butter filling. Available in a 1.2-oz package for a suggested price of 1.00.
The peanut butter bunny will be in my granddaughter’s basket, I know she is going to love it!
Hershey’s 2017 Easter Candy products are available now at retailers nationwide while supplies last.
Check out our Easter Gift Guide for more gift ideas.
I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge in exchange to be in our valentine’s day guide. We are not obligated to give a positive review. We received NO financial compensation other than the product for the review. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Sandra at Sandra@ModerndayGramma.com
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.