Spice Lab’s Seasoning Collection make great gifts for anyone who likes to cook or grill.
I had the pleasure of receiving two wonderful seasoning collection boxes from a company called The Spice Lab. These are only a fraction of what they carry on their website. They offer a wide selection of spices and gifts of Spice Lab gourmet salt collections, spices, blends, rubs, seasonings, teas, pantry, mixology and housewares from around the world.
The BBQ Seasoning Collection Gift Set includes:
4 Shaker Jars of one each of the following Bad to the Bone, Sweet Rib Rub, Smokey Pecan Rib Rub & Ancho Chili & Coffee.
- Bad to the Bone – A perfect seasoning for beef, chicken, and pork. Savory and sweet with a touch of lemon. This is a great rub for pork ribs, pork butt, steak, and chicken. For larger cuts of meat like ribs or shoulder, season generously. Rub the blend into the meat and let rest for at least 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight before cooking.
- Sweet Rib Rub – A perfect seasoning for beef, pork or chicken. A sweet and smoky blend that works great with beef, pork or chicken. Simply coat your meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. For a more intense flavor boost, let the seasoned meat rest for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight before cooking.
- Smokey Pecan Rib Rub – A perfect seasoning for beef, pork or chicken. Chef A sweet and smoky blend that works great with beef, pork or chicken. Simply coat your meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. For a more intense flavor boost, let the seasoned meat rest for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight before cooking.
- Ancho Chili & Coffee – Sweet and smoky mix of dried peppers, coffee & other spices. Sprinkle on your favorite steak to create juicy T-bones, mouthwatering porterhouse, bold rib eyes and sirloins bursting with taste. Also a good rub for beef ribs, roasts and brisket. Use to season ground beef for flavorful burgers and meatloaf.
Taste of America Seasoning Collection Gift Set – INCLUDES:
4 Shaker Jars of one each of the following Chicago Chop Seasoning, Key West Seafood Seasoning, Fiery Southern Charm & Everything and More Seasoning.
- Chicago Chop – The perfect blend for pork, beef, and chicken. Super savory and smoky, this seasoning blend really brings out the best in pork. A great way to use this blend is on chicken wings with a little oil before baking in a hot oven. For a more intense flavor boost, let the seasoned meat rest for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight before cooking.
- Key West Seafood – Flavorful blend of onion, garlic, thyme, parsley and other spices.
The Spice Lab’s rubs are carefully blended to enhance the flavor of your favorite sea food and fresh water fish. An excellent spice mix to use on grilled or baked salmon, scrumptious shrimp kabobs or even as a secret ingredient in crab cakes. Try as a tasty seasoning for trout, catfish or perch.Grill, broil, bake or pan fry as usual. For a fish fry, use the rub as the spices in your dry breading mixture. All you have to do is dip pieces of cod or other white fish in a batter of milk, buttermilk or beer and then dredge in seasoned flour, cornmeal or cracker crumbs.
- Fiery Southern Charm – An all-around multipurpose seasoning.
Smoky and spicy, this blend adds a little sass to any dish. Try sprinkling on deviled eggs or celery sticks spread with cream cheese. Season flour to dredge fried chicken. Spice up potato salad or coleslaw. Try it on French fries in place of salt.
- Everything and More – A perfect seasoning for meats, fish and vegetables.
The possibilities are endless with this toasty topping. Slather crackers, toast or celery sticks with cream cheese and top with Everything and More. Try on halved soft-boiled eggs for a quick party appetizer. It’s great on buttered popcorn, roasted vegetables and your favorite salad.
About Spice Lab
As a woman-owned and family-run business, The Spice Lab takes great pride in offering the widest selection of sea salts. Its ever expanding line of products include peppers, spices, seasonings, rubs, loose teas, Gourmet Gift Collections, Seasoning Collection, Himalayan salt, a wide array of corporate gifts and more.
All products are processed and packaged in their HACCP certified manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida. A homemade Christmas gift in 2009 sparked the start of The Spice Lab. The company’s extensive line of sea salts, spices, seasonings and related products are sold by gourmet and specialty gift shops, major retailers and online through Amazon and the spice lab website.
I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge in exchange for inclusion to my gift guide. I have not received financial compensation for this post. ONLY the product is payment. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.