Get a free Julep Beauty Gift when you join Julep beauty box! The gift features eight full-size beauty products (see list of items below) plus a super cute cosmetic clutch – what a deal! This is Julep’s highest-value new subscriber offer, and will only last a few weeks so get yours today.
When you join Julep beauty box, you’ll get access to the only full-size and fully-customizable beauty box subscription on the market, so you get what you want in your box every month! To redeem your $150 Beauty Gift, add the gift to cart and use code COLOR8 at checkout.
Your Julep Beauty Gift includes:
- Phyllis, a soft petal pink crème nail polish
- Rosie, a Charcoal grey with magenta glitter polish
- It’s Whipped Lip Mousse in XOXO
- Lip Crayon in Dusty Orchid Shimmer
- Lip Gloss in Timeless petal pink
- Blush Stick in Moonlit Sand
- Gel Eye Glider in Smoky Taupe Shimmer
- Fluid Eye Glider in Black
- Illustrated cosmetic clutch
- Julep is affordable. Every month you get $40+ of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip – prepay for three months at a time and only pay $19.99 a month).
- Julep is the only customizable subscription beauty box that makes all of their own (full-size!) products . That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. Preview what will be in your monthly box and swap out any colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep subscribers get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
- Satisfaction guaranteed – just call to cancel anytime.
Here are some reasons why you’ll love Julep:
Get your Free Julep Beauty Gift today! Use promo code COLOR8 to get your free gift when you pay for your first month of Julep ($24.99).
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.