The Energizer Weather Ready Compact Rechargeable LED flash light is one of many in a new line by Energizer. In addition to serving in an emergency, it is now our favorite everyday use flashlight. We have small flashlights (freebies) to use, but since this came into the house, we use it all the time.
* Bright Nichia LED delivers
* Turns on when the power
* 2 Mode slide switch – High & Low
* Runtime 2+ hours on high and 15 hours on low
* Recharges hundreds of times
* Rechargeable NiMH battery
* Lifetime guarantee
I love that the flashlight is rechargeable and there are no batteries to fuss over. I have enough problems keeping up with batteries for my computer mouse and TV remotes! I love that it stays in a plug and is so convenient and handy! My husband used the Compact Rechargeable LED Flashlight when we got it. He was like a kid with a new toy! He told me he likes it and was very pleased with the two light settings and the clear, bluish light it throws. When we turn the lights out in the living room, it’s so dark, we can’t see our way down the hall to get to our bedroom! lol
With all the mixed up weather, tornadoes, cold, hot, hurricanes, earthquakes and plain ole rain storms hitting everywhere lately, the Weather Ready® Compact Rechargeable LED Flashlight will be a welcome companion in any emergency. Instead of using candles, which is a potential hazard with kids, use a flashlight! They are a much better source of light during power outages. With its long-lasting LED technology, the Weatheready® Compact Rechargeable LED Flashlight is up for the challenge. My husband and I used the flashlight regularly for a few nights without recharging it and the charge lasted for quite a while.
In the event of a power outage:
* Turn off and unplug all unnecessary electronic equipment – Power coming back on could cause, a power surge which could cause damage. (My laptop is always unplugged in bad weather.)
* Leave one light turned on, when the power comes back on, you’ll know it right away.
* Do not use candles, potential fire hazard
* Keep your refrigerator and freezer doors closed. An unopened refrigerator will keep foods safely cold for about 4 hours and a full unopened freezer will keeps its temperature for about 48 hours.
* If the power is out for more than one day, use a cooler with ice to keep cold items at safe temperatures.
To read our other reviews, please click here
We received the Energizer Weather Ready Compact Rechargeable LED Flashlight mentioned above for this review. We received no monetary compensation and we were NOT required to do a favorable review. We only recommend products or services we will use personally and/or believe will be good for our readers. Our reviews and giveaways are in no way affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+. We are in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of use or misuse of any product we recommend. Our opinion of this product is entirely our own. For more information please read our policies
Originally posted on Bargains4Wahms Sep 4, 2011! Bargains4Wahms is now My Frugal Savings.
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.