- Twelve bags of Deep River Snacks chips and a $10 charity gift certificate
- Proudly made in the USA without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Non-GMO, Certified Gluten-Free, and Nut-Free chips
- Gift certificate redeemable on justgive.org allows recipient to choose from over 2 million charities!
- Each bag features a great charity partner!
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Cooked Exclusively in Sunflower Oil
- Supporting Charity — This bag features the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America! The CCFA helps those with IBD by providing education and awareness about the diseases and raising funds for research.
- Flavored to perfection with olive oil and a hint of rosemary and garlic
- Is free from cholesterol and gluten
- Is Kosher certified
Check out the deep river snacks product page for flavors and other snacks like baked chips, popcorn and more! You can purchase Deep River Snacks on Amazon
I received 13 bags of these awesome chips to review. Salt and Pepper chips were very good, didn’t taste a lot of salt, but the pepper definitely peeked its head! My daughter tried the Sour Cream and Onion and loved them! Not her favorite flavor, but she enjoyed it this time! Each chip is crunchy and the thickness is just enough to let you know you didn’t buy a bag of Lays. Deep River Snacks are NOT greasy chips. Depending on the flavor they are just mildly seasoned and not coated in a heavy grease or oil. Each flavor stands completely on its own. None of the flavors are overpowering except maybe the Jalapeno flavor which is honestly I haven’t tried yet, but from experience, it may be too hot. Overall:These are great tasting, unique flavored chips that are hands down better than the ones you can get in bulk at a Sams or Costco. Do yourself a favor and try a bag or two. I bet you’ll love em like we did.
These are perfect for a stocking stuffer, anytime snack, and work or school lunch bag.
Click the image below to check out other featured gifts in our gift guide for 2015.
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! I love festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best time in my life. I love my blogging job and all it has given me.