I was offered the chance to do a review for one of the Monthly Sample Box companies, Conscious box! The name is so cool and their products are the best green, ethical, and sustainable products delivered right to your door! I was offered the July Conscious Box to review.
Monthly Sample Box
The theme was “The Simple Joys of July”, which was all about embracing the little joys in life and staying healthy on-the-go. For such a slim box, it was filled to the top, not a waste of space to be seen in this monthly sample box! I was only familiar with 1 product, the essential oil, so I was excited about the other items in the package.
- All Natural FaceVegan Eyeshadow in Peach Ice
- Aura Cacia full-sized bottle of essential oil in Sweet Orange ($4.15) – Unlike other aromatherapy oils, this actually smells like real orange peel, rather than a “manufactured” scent. Warning, it may make you hungry! LOL
- Aura Cacia full-sized Aromatherapy Deck ($7)
- St. Claire’s Organics Peppermints, full-sized tin ($3) – This is perfect! My husband is always asking if I have mints! Now he can have them. I don’t like peppermints.
- Just Great Stuff Super Berry Acai bar, full-sized
- Naturally It’s Clean, sample-sized floor cleaner
- Jadience Herbal Formulas, sample-sized muscle and joint cream
- Madhava Organic Agave Nectar and Organic Coconut Sugar, sample sized plus coupons
- Mighty Leaf Calypso Mango Easy Brew, tea bag for one gallon of iced tea, plus a coupon
- GoGo squeeZ Apple Mango fruit pouch, full-sized
- Tea Forte, six packet of their Skin Smart antioxidant teas
- Sun Warrior, sample sized packet of their protein mix
- Powbab sample (pomegranate acai berry)
- Miscellaneous coupon for Maple Hill Dryer Balls and Jovial Einhorn Pasta
My favorites are:
- The All Natural Face Vegan Eye Shadow! I usually use either Mineral or regular makeup. It really depends on the price, so this eye shadow was new for me. It went on easy, stayed on and looked pretty! I love when I can get eye shadow that doesn’t wear off!
- Aura Cacia 54 Card Aromatherapy Deck ~ Nothing like opening a deck of aroma cards! SMELLED SO GOOD!
- GoGo Squeez Applesauce on the go (Apple-Mango) ~ Perfect to toss in your purse or diaper bag for a quick snack for the kids or yourself! 😉
I absolutely loved my first Conscious Box! In my opinion there is NO better way to discover new products that are good for you, your family, and the environment. This monthly sample box was a good mix of health, beauty, home, and food. It had a little of something for everyone. I’m going to try to get more boxes, I really enjoyed the products I tried and the excitement of what’s new and in the box! 😀
The August Conscious Box is a “Back to School” theme! Included will be an assortment of delicious, nutritious snacks, daily alternatives and fun stuff that everyone in the family will enjoy. It would be the PERFECT gift to send of to a college student, or even for young children going back to school. No need to be a student to enjoy the August Conscious Box though! If you would like to order, get your order in before August 6th for $12 plus $7 shipping!
Interested in more information about Conscious Box? Information on their service, as well as their subscription options can be found here. You do get a discounted subscription if you order a multi-month subscription instead of purchasing month-to-month. It is also a good idea to follow Conscious Box on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date promotions, upcoming box hints, and to be eligible to get an extra bonus product in your box!
Disclosure: We were provided the Monthly Sample Box from Conscious Box ($12 value) mentioned above in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was exchanged and our opinion of this product is entirely our own. Please read our policies Here.
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.