A bit of real Kentucky bourbon is added to these Arabica coffee beans, in small batches. Roasted to remove the alcohol. Has lots of good bourbon flavor. Introducing Don Pablo Bourbon Infused Coffee.
Don Pablo Coffee has introduced a bourbon infused roast crafted in small batches to create an intense, full-bodied blend that definitely isn’t your average cup of joe. The flavorful, aromatic roast has quickly become a sought-after blend among those with a love for specialty coffee that’s nonalcoholic. With intense tasting notes and superior beans, the brand has taken the art of roasting to new levels.
By soaking the coffee beans in real Kentucky Bourbon, they then are roasted to perfection for a delicious infusion of flavor without the alcohol. A unique offering for after dinner, special occasions, and of course, you can have it for your morning brew!
Bourbon infused coffee Review
When I opened the box, I could smell the bourbon and it smelled amazomg! I could not wait to have a cup of this bourbon infused coffee. It was so delicious! I told my husband “you know I’m not a drinker, however I like this Bourbon coffee”. LOL I can’t wait for the holidays. I’m going to offer it for coffee and dessert after Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas dinner. I have a few family members that I know will enjoy it and ask me where did I get such an awesome Bourbon infused coffee.
About Don Pablo
Quality, innovation, and authenticity sets this family-owned and operated company apart from the four giant corporations that control 95% of the global at-home coffee market, and from the smaller, local or regional specialty coffee roasters that do not have the scale and reach. Grown in Colombia (this is actually an organic Honduran) and roasted to perfection in Miami, the brand’s world-class beans coupled with an artisanal roasting process create the freshest, most perfect cup of coffee that’s roasted to order in small batches.
- Specialty coffee soaked in real Kentucky Bourbon, then roasted to perfection for a delicious infusion of flavors without the alcohol
- Intense, full-bodied with flavor notes of cocoa, honey, and butterscotch
- Dried and roasted in small batches to a perfect golden blonde roast
- The natural sugars in the beans and the bourbon are in perfect harmony when roasted just right
- A marriage of sweet and spice, plus fruitiness and nuttiness, partially derived from the bourbon’s maturation in seasoned oak casks
- The coffee’s natural cocoa-toned finish is smooth and velvet-like with a lasting residual sweetness
- A 12-ounce bag comes in a collectible foil-lined cardboard bourbon barrel tube
- Makes a unique gift!
- Price: Ranging from $24.99 to $25.99 (and sold at an impressive discount at Costco) Find on Amazon.
Be sure check out our other product reviews
I received the coffee mentioned above free of charge in exchange for a place in my gift guide. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.