I am really happy to work with our sponsor, Bloominous, today to share this information with you. Are you having an event this spring or later this year and you’re dreading the budget? Well, Bloominous launched an alternative option for DIY florals, by way of easy DIY floral arrangements kits!
There are three advantages to using Bloominous.
1. Money Saver:
- Saves you anywhere from 30% to 50% off your floral budget.
- Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets.
2. Easy DIY:
- Bloominous flowers are sent cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed.
- A step-by-step instructions photo is included with each kit, as well as flower care products and design tips.
3. Quality, Professional Design:
- Designed florist with 10+ years of experience in floral design.
- From trends to vases to favors, Bloominous will design the whole look for your inspiration, in their offerings and blog.
Bloominous is making Floral DIY fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to try.
Follow Bloominous on social media:
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.