Who isn’t afraid of mosquito bites now a days? I’m so scared I refuse to be outdoors when it’s dark. I don’t want West Nile Virus or any other virus for that matter. I would love a life without insects! Sounds mean I know, but it’s true. I found Bite Away which makes itchy bug bites go away.
Bite Away is a chemical free treatment that uses heat to take the sting away. It gets up to 124° but it won’t burn you. There is a 3 second treatment for sensitive skin or a 5 second treatment. It helps mitigate uncomfortable and inconvenient mosquito bites. Seconds after using it, users can say goodbye to the itchiness, redness and swelling symptoms of insect bites and get back to enjoying time outdoors.
Press the button, it heats up and it takes the sting away. All done without harsh chemicals. The Bite Away is compact so you can stick it in your pocket or purse and carry it with you wherever you go. It’s about the size of a pen.
You can get up to 300 applications per battery life and it has a ceramic contact surface for comfort and durability. It’s dermatologist tested, FDA cleared and safe for ages 2 and up, expectant moms, etc.
FAST FACTS: BITE AWAY
- Electronic medical device used for the external treatment of bites and stings from mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, gnats, horseflies, and other pesky insects
- German pharmaceutical manufacturer MibeTec’s first product launch in the U.S.
- Available for purchase at takethebiteaway.com and Amazon
- FDA cleared and chemical-free treatment
- Suitable for expectant mothers, allergy sufferers, and children ages 2+
- Self-administration for ages 12+
- EU: patent no. 3308752; US no. 16/317,147: patent pending
Do you have other ways to make itchy bug bites go away?
I received the item(s) above free of charge in exchange for inclusion to my guide. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.