Give any room a relaxing atmosphere with an Aurorae Lavender Soy Pledge Candle.
When we were asked if we would like to review the Aurorae Lavender Soy Pledge Candle, I jumped at it. The reasons, 1) we love to burn candles and 2) I love the Lavender scent. When the candle arrived, I could smell the lavender and couldn’t wait to lite it. In fact, I have it lit as I’m writing this review!
Aurorae Lavender Soy Pledge Candle Product Description
- Aurorae’s collection of meditation candles come with the intention of helping you concentrate on a particular state of mind while meditating. Light the candle, breathe, and focus with an open mind.
- Harmony ~ Lavender: Experience a peaceful, relaxing state of meditation to open your heart and create harmony between your mind & body. Keep your heart & mind open to the energy surrounding you and feel the flow within your state of awareness.
- Aurorae stands for Quality and Great Personal Service. All products guaranteed.
- Allow 5-8 minutes for scent to fill the room.
- Color: Harmony ~ Lavender
- Size: 6.8 oz.
- 6.8oz 100% Soy Wax in Recyclable Non-Toxic Tin Container
- Non-Toxic, No Black Smoke, Beautiful Lavender Scent, Aromatherapy
- Meditation Candles Great for Yoga, Meditation, Pilates, Zen Room, Home
- 30-35 hour Burning Time, Calming Lavender Great for Stress Relief
- Great Aurorae Personal Service and All Products Guaranteed by Owner.
My family loves candles. My daughter really loves them. I was with her one time when she bought 4 of the same size, brand candle but in different scents! We were there for about 30 minutes smelling those scents. lol
When we received the Aurorae Lavender Soy Pledge Candle we couldn’t wait to lite it. After taking photos for the review, we did. It smells so good. Lavender is a very relaxing scent and when you are stressed, it’s perfect to help calm you down. I’ve got a migraine right at this moment, that is why I have the candle lit. I’m hoping it will help my head feel better.
We also love the fact that the candle is smokeless, there is no black soot and it is nontoxic. The lavender scent is so fresh, and not too strong.
These candles make the perfect gift as well. You can even use the candle for a stocking stuffer! 😉
We received the Aurorae Lavender Soy Pledge Candle ($24.95 value) mentioned above for this review. We received no monetary compensation and we were NOT required to do a favorable review. Aside from information taken from the company website, the opinions are our own. We only recommend products or services we will use personally and/or believe will be good for our readers. Our reviews and giveaways are in no way affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+. We are in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of use or misuse of any product we recommend. Our opinion of this product is entirely our own. For more information please read our policies Here.
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.