Hey guys, we received our FREE Campout Box Degustabox a few weeks ago, however I have not been posting as I have had a lot going on and it made my sick (depressed & anxiety). For new readers who may not know what the Degustabox USA is, it’s a monthly food subscription box for US residence that include a variety of exciting food products. My family and I have loved every box we have received.
DEAL: For a limited time get your first box for $10 off – just $9.99 (regularly $19.99)! Use the promo code “UO5ID”. You’ll also get free shipping and a free bonus gift!
When you open the box, the information sheet is the 1st thing you see. This tells you what’s in the box, the price and information of the products. Plus there is usually a recipe to match one or 2 of the products. Sometimes there is a coupon for either a free product and cents of something included the box too.
Included in the Campout Box Degustabox is the following:
- Popcorn, Indiana-Original Movie Theater Popcorn (4.75 oz bag sells for $3.39)
- Wise Snacks-Stadium Nacho Bravos Tortilla Chips (1.25 oz bag sells for $0.50)
- Colombina-Mixed Berry Breakfast Biscuits (they were not listed on the card)
- PR Bar-Chocolate Peanut ($1.99)
- Prince of Peace-Ginger Chews with Lemon ($1.99)
- Ready Nutrition-Pink Grapefruit Protein Water ($2.50) In fridge forgot to take it out for pic
- High Brew Coffee- Expresso ($2.50) In fridge forgot to take it out for pic
- Colombina- Amazon Pepper Sweet Chili Sauce ($3.69)
- The Good Crisp Company-Original Flavored Potato Chips ($3.49)
- Country Archer Jerky Co.- Pork Bar ($3.00)
- Post- Chocolate Strawberry Frosted Shredded Wheat ($3.49)
- Sahale Snacks- Maple Pecans Glaze Mix ($1.49)
I really didn’t get the chance to try any of these. I have felt like crap most of August. I’m pulling myself out of the slump and trying to get back into the swing of things. Depression and anxiety suck! I know I will enjoy the Shredded wheat cereal as that is my favorite flavor in anything! LOL The Maple Pecans will be an awesome snack as I love stuff like that! Indiana Popcorn was fantastic the last time I received it.
Degustabox Points: You earn points by reviewing the products you receive or by referring a friend. Points are redeemable for a complimentary box. These boxes make great gifts for a college student or someone who has everything! 😉
Here is how the point system works:
- 50 points for referring friends
- 5 points for every product survey your complete.
- 25 points for a 1 month gift subscription
- 50 points for a 3 month gift subscription
- 75 points for a 6 month gift subscription.
Check out our other Degustabox Reviews.
Check out more product reviews.
I received the aboved mentioned free Degustabox in exchange for a product review. We are not obligated to give a positive review. We received NO financial compensation other than the product for the review. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Sandra at mediainfo@ModerndayGramma.com
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.