Here comes Peter Cottontail, Hoppin’ down the bunny trail, Hippity hoppin’, Easter’s on its way! Bringin every girl and boy, Baskets full of Easter joy! Here’s a look at the 2018 R. M. Palmer Easter Candy lineup.
A big thank you goes to the PR person at R.M. Palmer, I was going through somethings with my mother and I forgot to send her in my order, when I got back home from Texas, I had a package of Easter candy coming. 🙂 I’m so lucky to work with people like this!
- Selfie Bunnies -10 oz. boy and girl hollow milk chocolate bunnies are ready for their “selfie” photos – get in on the selfie and social media phenomenon. SRP $6
- Nibbles – an 8 oz. hollow milk chocolate bunny proudly holds an enormous chocolate carrot and is the perfect addition to your Easter basket. SRP $5
- Flopsy – a 14 oz. adorable floppy-eared, milk chocolate hollow bunny that no one can resist. SRP $8
- Lil’ Flopsy – The proud little sibling to Flopsy, this 5 oz. Double Crisp ® bunny is chocolaty smooth and crisp n’ crunchy! A great way to say Happy Easter! SRP $1
- Caramel Big Bunny Bites – A 4-pack of delicious chocolaty eggs with soft caramel centers adds a new flavor option to the existing flavors of Peanut Butter and Smooth & Creamy Big Bunny Bites. Each egg is 1 oz. SRP $1 per 4-pack.
- Eggword’s Eggs – A whopping 2 lb. bag of assorted Smooth & Creamy eggs…Wow! Have fun spelling names or Easter messages with these yummy eggs foiled with bright festive letters. Available in 32 oz. lay-down or stand up gusset bags containing 94 letters. SRP $7 – per bag
You can find a full list of R.M. Palmer Easter candy here. I found a lot of the R.M Palmer candies at my local Dollar Tree and Walmart.
R.M. Palmer Company has been crafting fun, seasonal chocolate novelties since 1948. This year, R.M. Palmer is celebrating their 70th Anniversary and are the 25th largest confectioner in North America and the 82nd largest confectioner in the world. (candyindustry.com). From its headquarters in West Reading, PA, Palmer’s 850 dedicated employees design, produce, package and ship more than 500 unique items to retail locations throughout North America – making Palmer one of America’s largest and most innovative confectioners.
I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge in exchange for a product review. I have included the product to my Easter Gift Guide as well. We are not obligated to give a positive review. We received NO financial compensation other than the product for the review. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Sandra at Sandra@ModerndayGramma.com
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! I love festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best time in my life. I love my blogging job and all it has given me.