Santa needs to think of something different for Stocking Stuffers this year? Want different snacks for the kids? Well, TastyKake has some new tasty idea for both! The Tastykake Winter Limited Edition snacks are back! I was offered the chance to try them in exchange for inclusion to my holiday gift guide.
TastyKakes are the perfect stocking stuffer or a sweet treat just for the fun of it, this year the delicious line features the new Mocha Kandy Kakes.
- Mocha Kandy Kakes are all new this year, featuring a moist, white cake layered with mocha flavored filling enveloped in a dark chocolate coating.
- Coconut Frosty Kandy Kakes feature sweet coconut flakes covered in a rich chocolate coating.
- Santa Snacks feature a creme filled cupcake topped with red icing and holiday sprinkles.
- Holiday Tub Cookies include 14 ounces of festive and delicious shortbread cookies.
- Red Velvet Mini Donuts consist of a red cake donut lightly dusted with cream cheese flavored powdered sugar and are made with real cocoa.
- Salted Caramel Mini Donuts feature a sweet cake donut coated in a caramel and salt flavored crumble.
- Maple Sweet Rolls feature a sweet roll with delicious maple filling and creamy icing
I received the Santa Snacks and the Mocha Kandy Kakes, these are perfect for stocking stuffers.
I also received the Sea Salted Caramel and Red Velvet Donuts. These are perfect for on the go breakfasts!
You can purchase TastyKakes Limited Edition Snacks at any store. These are YUMMY! I had to hide them to have some for stocking stuffers! LOL I wish these were an all year round snack 🙂
Check out my Holiday Gift Guide.
Check out more product reviews.
I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge in exchange for a product review. We are not obligated to give a positive review. We received NO financial compensation other than the product for the review. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Sandra at mediainfo@ModerndayGramma.com
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.