Modern Day Gramma is excited to announce that we are now accepting Holiday Gift Guide Submissions for 2016.
Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, and one of the BEST times of year at Modern Day Gramma! We love being able to show our readers the hottest new products that are coming out just in time for the holidays.
If you are interested in being featured in this years event. Please contact us at email@example.com with the title “2016 Holiday Gift Guide Feature” and include your company name, product.
Due to the number of inquiries typically received for a holiday gift guide, please allow 72 hours for an answer to your pitch.
We are currently seeking family friendly gifts for review and giveaways.
About the Gift Guide Hostess:
I am a grandmother to a 2 year old girl who loves her toys. Her favorites are My Little Pony, Frozen, Sofia the 1st and The Little Mermaid among other things like Mickey Mouse and Dory! LOL. I love everything from coffee and cooking to baking to Techie stuff.
Our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide will be great exposure for your brand! This is a great opportunity for all of us! Check out the details below!
- FTC policies will be followed (disclosure will be included).
- $50 minimum in product, or products that add up to that $50 in total.
- Product must be family friendly.
- Products of all categories are welcomed. Main categories we are looking for are: toys/clothes/educational items for 2-4 year olds, tech, for the kitchen/home, stocking stuffers, clothing and electronics.
- Full size product is required. Please note: Full size products are required for REVIEW and/or GIVEAWAY item – trial sized items will be refused!
- Review Items will NOT be returned. (Review items is payment for promoting your item)
- I will not pay for the review item shipping. That is up to the company or the person that is sending me the product to review. This includes Amazon Sellers.
- I will not pay for shipping or ship winner’s prize. That is up to the company or the person who agreed to doing the giveaway.This includes Amazon Sellers.
As part of our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide, your brand will receive:
- A featured blog post.
- Gift Guide features will have the hashtags #GiftIdeas and #HolidayGiftGuide2016 included.
- A post on our combined Social Media Pages: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Inclusion in our Holiday Gift Guide 2016 Pinterest Board.
- Inclusion in our Holiday Gift Guide roundup page.
I have already started publishing gift guide featured reviews and will continue until all features have been published! The earlier your products are received, the more promotion they will receive! December 5th is the last day for submissions.
Additional Advertising Options
If you are not interested in sending us a review item, we do offer sponsored posts. There is a $100 fee for the sponsored posts as part of this year’s Holiday Gift Guide. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject $100 Sponsored Gift Guide Submission for more info. PLUS, sidebar advertising is available at $150 for 4 months (October – January).
Our Holiday Gift Guide round up page will go live on November 1st and will be promoted through January 16, 2017. This is to include exposure for gift card recipients wondering what to purchase for themselves.
Holiday Gift Guide 2016 Submission Dates
Now – December 5, 2016 – Email your submissions for the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide to email@example.com and don’t forget the subject is 2016 Holiday Gift Guide Submissions.
November 1 – December 15, 2016 – Products will be added to the Holiday Gift Guide round up page, which will be promoted on the blog, social media, and blogging/mom communities.
December 12, 2015 – Deadline for receiving products to be included in the Holiday Gift Guides. Any product received after this date has no guaranteed placement in our holiday gift guide.
Thank you for reading our requirements to be featured, I look forward to working with you!
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! My family and I love picnics, festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best part of my life. I love my job as well! Blogging and product reviewing has given my family and I a lot and I have also learned a lot and made a lot of friends.