2017 HOT TOY! The Zoomer Show Pony is a fashionable, interactive pony kids can feed, groom, and train to perform different tricks.
My granddaughter loves horses and ponies and when she saw the Zoomer Show Pony, her face lit up like a Christmas tree! I wish I had a picture of that! She watches My Little Pony on TV and when the new My Little Pony movie came out last month, we brought her to see it. Well, in the previews (my granddaughter calls them commercials) was the Zoomer Show Pony and she made it a point to say she wanted Santa to bring her one. Well, I contacted SpinMaster and they agreed to send one in exchange for inclusion to our Holiday Gift Guide.
The new Zoomer Show Pony is a fashionable, interactive pony kids can feed, groom, and train to perform different tricks. She moves on her own and has expressive light-up eyes that show you exactly how she feels. Zoomer Show Pony knows when you’re petting her cheeks and nose, and responds with loving pony sounds. She’ll nuzzle into your hand, shake and move her head, and even neigh “I love you.” Press the heart badge on her chest, she’ll perform tricks, including dancing, singing or doing a figure eight.
I know my granddaughter is going to have so much fun with this. She’s going to be so excited to see Santa delivered this fun toy to her. I just can’t wait to play with the pony with her. 🙂
Here are the details…
- Zoomer Show Pony is a sweet interactive toy who sings, dances and moves just like a real pony!
- When she performs well, treat her with a yummy sugar cube! She loves to snack on sugar, and may even get hyper and perform her special sugar dance!
- This little pony’s hair is streaked a stunning hot pink and white. Use the brush accessory to style her for the big show!
- Zoomer Show Pony is for children aged 5+. This toy comes with small parts. Requires 4 x AA Alkaline batteries (not included).
- Includes: 1 Zoomer Show Pony, 1 Apple Accessory, 1 Carrot Accessory, 1 Sugar Cube Accessory, 1 Hair Brush, Instruction booklet, Cheat Sheet.
The Pony has a number of modes which make her fun to play with: Pony Mode, Grooming Mode, Training/Tricks Mode and Sugar Cube Play.
- Pony Mode – This is the mode the pony is in when it is switched on. In pony mode you play with the pony by petting her cheeks, petting her nose and feeding her the apple.
- Grooming Mode – In this mode you get to brush and style the pony’s hair and also get her to move her head.
- Training Mode – By feeding the pony the carrot you can enter training mode and teach your pony tricks like a count trick, figure 8 trick and music trick.
- Sugar Cube Play – By giving the pony the sugar cube you make her happy. The more you feed it to her the happier she gets. If you feed her 6 times in a row she gets hyper….which is a lot of fun for the kids.
You can purchase it for $59.97 (Savings of $20) at Walmart.com
Check out more product reviews.
I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge in exchange for a product review. We are not obligated to give a positive review. We received NO financial compensation other than the product for the review. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Sandra at mediainfo@ModerndayGramma.com
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.