My daughters cousin-in-law joined a direct sales company called Younique. It’s a newer company that sells mineral makeup like Eyeshadow, Blush, and a bunch of other things. She asked me if I would be interested in doing a review on the Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, I mentioned it to my daughter and we said yes.
Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
Packaged in two separate bottles, the Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers are used together to enhance and magnify your OWN lashes. Watch your lashes transform into something you only dreamed of! A 300% increase in thickness and volume to your lashes while still looking completely real and natural. Potentially “mood-altering” 3D Fiber lashes will quickly become your favorite makeup accessory!
How to use Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara:
1. Coat your eyelashes with your favorite Mascara
2. Coat your lashes with the Transplanting Gel. Add extra gel to the tips of your lashes.
3. Add the Natural Fibers the ends of your lashes, starting about halfway down. Really wiggle the brush to gets tons of fibers on.
4. Coat your lashes with the Transplanting Gel, but only where you applied the fibers. This is the last step unless you’d like to add even more length.
5. This is optional, but I prefer including this step. Add more fibers, but ONLY on the tips. You will start to get scary spider lashes if you add the fibers too far down.
6. Seal it with a last coat of Transplanting Gel!
A little tip on the fibers:
Try using more gel, if you don’t have enough gel then the fibers don’t have anything to stick to. And make sure you only do one eye at a time so the gel don’t dry before adding fibers.
My Daughter’s Review:
I would have to say that I was very anxious to use this mascara. Over the last month I have used this product, and even though I overall like this product, the one thing that could be better is how, when you apply the fibers they feel like they are falling into your eyes. Other than that they product wears well, and feels light. It comes off with a makeup wipe very easily. It’s over all a very good product. Thank you for letting me review it.
My Daughter’s Before and After Shots
Have you tried Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara?
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.