When having a baby, you need to make sure you have everything you need for your baby. Well in theory, if you don’t search the baby must have items online, you may find yourself without a necessary item that you probably won’t think about until you venture out to show off your new bundle of joy! My daughter thought she had everything she needed, however when her friends wanted to take her out, she realized there was one important piece of equipment she really needed, a bottle warmer for on the go! She asked me about getting one, I searched online then asked my other blogging friends if they knew where I could get one, and I was given a contact for a Yoomi feeding system which has an on the go warmer! 🙂
How it works-
- Wash and sterilize all pieces of the Yoomi feeding system for at least 25 minutes (in either boiling water or a steam sterilizer) just as you would any other bottle.
- Sterilizing the warming unit also charges it and it stays charged until you are ready to use it.
- Assemble the bottle – place the side cover over the nipple, lightly push down, take that and place it over the warming unit, push down and it gently snaps into place, twist the top onto the bottle, place the cover over nipple until you’re ready to use.
- When you are ready to use the bottle, fill it with formula or breast milk.
- Activate the warming unit by pushing the orange button on the side of the nipple (orange means it’s charged and ready to go).
- Wait 60 seconds…
- Feed your baby!
What makes the Yoomi feeding system unique?
- Only the milk that passes through the chambers on the warming unit gets warmed so if your baby needs to burp or take a break, the milk in the bottle is not warmed. The milk that passes through the chambers is automatically warmed to the perfect temperature for your baby.
- The milk is warmed as fast or as slow as the baby sucks.
- The warming unit stays on for 1 hour after the orange button is pushed
- The warming unit is not hot to the touch so it will not burn or harm you or your baby
What we love about the Yoomi system
- The teat has built-in anti-colic valves
- All pieces in the Yoomi line are interchangeable
- You can use the bottle without the heater
- Yoomi is BPA-free
- The Yoomi bottles have wide necks and a sturdy base- easy for mixing formula and less of a chance of spilling any milk
- Extra soft nipple for easy latch- which, also mimics the breast
- Designed to warm the milk to the exact same temperature as breast milk
- Ready to use in 60 seconds
- Warming unit can be re-charged up to 100 times
- Bottles come in two sizes- 5oz. and 8oz.
Charge your Yoomi bottles ahead of time for night feedings. When you’re out and about and have limited access to warm water or even a way to prepare a bottle, prepare your Yoomi feeding system in advance.
We used it while Christmas shopping and it worked! My granddaughter likes warm bottles so she was happy to have a nice warm bottle while shopping. 🙂 The nipples have a wide base and when they say soft… they really are soft. Plus with the warmer in place (inside the nipple) it gives the nipple a firm (yet soft) feel which, does mimic the breast. The system is so easy! Sure washing and sterilizing (and adding one extra piece) is a lot but you do that anyway when you use bottles.
Shop Yoomi HERE.
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.