Are you too busy to fix the comfort foods of winter? Craving soups, gumbo and stews, but can’t find the time to fix them? Check out our review on the Cook’s Companion Wonder Pot.
- Perfect 3.2 qt capacity for smaller meals
- Easy-to-use programmable digital controls
- Easy cleanup and quick release of food with Whitford Fusion ceramic nonstick inner cooking pot
- Digital touch screen for easy operation – no knobs to pull / turn
- Your appliance is safe for counter top use
- Six cooking modes including Steam, Stew, Rice, Soup, Stir Fry and Bake
- Automatic Warm setting keeps food warm so your meal is fresh when you want it
- Comes with handy accessories including steam tray, rice measuring cup and serving spatula
Enter below for your chance to win. The winner will be chosen on March 16. Good Luck!
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.