When I was a teen, I loved doing my nails. When I got to be an adult, I still loved it, but some of the polishes I liked the colors of, had this awful smell to them so I just stopped doing them, except for special occasions and then I had to hold my breath! LOL It wasn’t until I found SinfulColors earlier this year, that I really started doing my nails on a weekly basis again. I absolutely LOVE the new SinfulColors Summer 2015 Collection ~ Street Fusion!
If you haven’t taken your summer vacation yet and want to take some fantastic nail polish colors with you, I highly advise you to check out the new trendy SinfulColors Summer Collection ~ Street Fusion. The collection features a variety of 29 different vibrant hues, 6 glitter topcoats, as well as 5 appliqués. There are some new and old shades scattered together, today I’m going to show you the 6 beauties and 1 applique I received.
- Henna I Do: Tribal-inspired delicate applique.
- Sky Tree is a beautiful new shade. It’s a sparkling teal with blue flecks. Simply gorgeous!
- Maroon Fine is a high shine metallic red. This one is a deep, gorgeous crimson like color.
My Daughter did these colors.
- Fuji Fuji is a holographic silver glitter. My daughter tried to get full coverage, but was unsuccessful. However if you add it to a regular nail color, you should get some fantastic results.
- Otaku Anime is a bright shimmering yellow. I wasn’t too crazy about this one, but my daughter was!
- Keira Blu is a shimmery indigo blue. My daughter stole it! LOL We both love this color.
- Pink Ansen is a jagged glitter in punchy pink.
Our SinfulColors polish went on beautifully and dried to a (light) touch in just a few minutes. It took a bit longer to fully set. Overall, my daughter and I are very happy with the color variety, performance, and end results.
Buy It: Head over to SinfulColors to learn more about what they offer. Retailing for $1.99 each, you can find SinfulColors products at Walgreens and other major retailers during Summer 2015.
Check out my other SinfulColors Collections reviews there just as beautiful!
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! I love festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best time in my life. I love my blogging job and all it has given me.