When I was a teen, I loved doing my nails. When I got to be an adult, I still loved it, but some of the polishes I liked the colors of, had this awful smell to them so I just stopped doing them, except for special occasions and then I had to hold my breath! LOL It wasn’t until I found SinfulColors earlier this year, that I really started doing my nails on a weekly basis again. I absolutely LOVE the new SinfulColors Summer 2015 Collection ~ Street Fusion!
If you haven’t taken your summer vacation yet and want to take some fantastic nail polish colors with you, I highly advise you to check out the new trendy SinfulColors Summer Collection ~ Street Fusion. The collection features a variety of 29 different vibrant hues, 6 glitter topcoats, as well as 5 appliqués. There are some new and old shades scattered together, today I’m going to show you the 6 beauties and 1 applique I received.
- Henna I Do: Tribal-inspired delicate applique.
- Sky Tree is a beautiful new shade. It’s a sparkling teal with blue flecks. Simply gorgeous!
- Maroon Fine is a high shine metallic red. This one is a deep, gorgeous crimson like color.
My Daughter did these colors.
- Fuji Fuji is a holographic silver glitter. My daughter tried to get full coverage, but was unsuccessful. However if you add it to a regular nail color, you should get some fantastic results.
- Otaku Anime is a bright shimmering yellow. I wasn’t too crazy about this one, but my daughter was!
- Keira Blu is a shimmery indigo blue. My daughter stole it! LOL We both love this color.
- Pink Ansen is a jagged glitter in punchy pink.
Our SinfulColors polish went on beautifully and dried to a (light) touch in just a few minutes. It took a bit longer to fully set. Overall, my daughter and I are very happy with the color variety, performance, and end results.
Buy It: Head over to SinfulColors to learn more about what they offer. Retailing for $1.99 each, you can find SinfulColors products at Walgreens and other major retailers during Summer 2015.
Check out my other SinfulColors Collections reviews there just as beautiful!
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.