They’re cute, cuddly and all collared up for pup-tacular adventures! While their owner Bob is away, adorable puppy brothers Bingo and Rolly embark on exciting missions stretching from their own backyard to amazing locations all around the world! With support from their “big sister” Hissy, a neighborhood full of animal friends and Bob’s high-tech inventions, these hilarious heroes are always ready to unleash totally paw-some fun!
Don’t miss the action-packed stories of these fun-loving pug brothers and pals! Bring home over two hours of adventure on Disney Home Entertainment DVD starting today! Puppy Dog Pals, featuring twelve exciting 12-minute episodes! There are no special features or bonus extras on the single disc.
This is one of my granddaughter’s favorite shows to watch. When she’s home it’s “Mommy I want to watch Puppy dog Pals” or here at my house “Grampa or Grama I want Puppy dog Pals on” and well, we have to hope it’s on at our house because I don’t have the streaming channels my daughter and son in law do.
NOW that isn’t an issue! LOL She has the DVD and that satisfies her. She started out on the sofa, and ends up on the floor in front of the TV watching her show.
I have to say this is a fun cartoon to watch! The main plot of the series centers on two puppies going on adventures while their owner is out of the house. The computer-animation is topnotch. The picture quality is less like a television series and more like a theatrical release.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoy watching Puppy Dog Pals with my granddaughter. It’s a cute, well-written animated series that the entire family can enjoy watching together.
Created by Harland Williams, the series features the talented voice-cast of Issac Ryan Brown as Bingo; Sam Lavagnino as Rolly; Harland Williams as Bob; Jessica DiCicco as Hissy; and Tom Kenny as A.R.F.
Episodes on the DVD include:
- Hawaii Pug-Oh – After their owner, Bob, mentions that he would like to feel sand on his toes, Bingo and Rolly travel to Hawaii to get some sand.
- A.R.F. – Bob creates a robotic dog do clean up after Bingo and Rolly.
- The French Toast Connection – Bob wants to make french toast, but he’s out of bread; so Bingo and Rolly travel to France to get a loaf of bread.
- Take Me Out To The Pug Game – Bingo and Rolly travel across the city to retrieve Bob’s lost baseball.
- A Pyramid Scheme – After the Great Pyramids disappears into thin air, Bingo and Rolly travel to Egypt to solve the mystery.
- Special Delivery – Bingo and Rolly go on a mission to delivery a Mother’s Day card to Bob’s mother.
- The Go-Long Retriever – Bob creates a self-fetching stick for Bingo and Rolly to play with.
- Pot O’ Pugs – After Bob’s laptop crashes, Bingo and Rolly go on a mission to find a pot of gold at the end of rainbow, so Bob can afford to get his laptop fixed.
- Design-A-Dog – After accidentally tearing apart Bob’s favorite childhood toy, Bingo and Rolly travel across town to repair the toy.
- Ice, Ice Puggy – After Bob runs out of ice for his iced tea, Bingo and Rolly travel to Antarctica to get him some ice.
- Hissy’s Big Day – Hissy is having one of the worst days in her life, so Bingo and Rolly take her on a trip around the city to cheer her up.
- Go, Dog, Go! – A.R.F. takes Bingo and Rolly on a road trip to the beach, but after his programming malfunctions, he can’t find their way back home.
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! I love festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best time in my life. I love my blogging job and all it has given me.