My Fairy Garden from PlayMonster, a toy that’s a REAL, LIVE garden which gives kids a connection to nature and a sense of satisfaction at having nurtured a living thing. Children plant the quick-germinating seeds and care for their garden, all while setting up and playing with adorable fairies, woodland friends and accessories.
I received the My Fairy Garden Freya’s Magical Cottage™ to review for the season. It’s an adorable flower pot that’s a welcoming fairy home where Freya entertains friends and tends to her garden, the set includes the flowerpot cottage with opening doors and terrace, tray, cottage furniture, toadstool, Freya the fairy, her friend, and gardening accessories and tools. Priced at $19.99-$24.99 and available at Barnes & Noble, Toys “R” Us and Outset.
This sounds like so much fun! I can’t wait for my granddaughter to open this for Easter so we can play with it! LOL I’m a big kid at heart when it comes to toys like this. I’m sure her mommy will love to play with it too! My granddaughter loves outdoors and she loves to learn. I’m excited to help her learn about nature things like this.
Perfect for Easter Baskets (April 16).
- My Fairy Garden is a sweet alternative to traditional candy and chocolate. And it lasts longer!
- Children love kits that allow them to grow plants at home and My Fairy Garden allows them to nurture their very own garden.
Celebrate Earth Day (April 22).
- A beautiful learning tool, My Fairy Garden allows kids to learn about nature by planting their own seeds and watching them grow from sprouts to blooms.
Classroom Show and Tell.
- Preschoolers can plant their beautiful gardens and share them with their friends.
Perfect for Fairy Parties!
- My Fairy Garden is the perfect theme for Spring parties, birthday parties or gifting ideas for any occasion.
Social Media Information:
Check out our Easter Guide for more ideas.
I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge in exchange to be in our holiday gift guide. We are not obligated to give a positive review. We received NO financial compensation other than the product for the review. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Sandra @ ModerndayGramma@
Share your thoughts in the Comments section below, on our Facebook Page, Our Twitter Account or Head Over To Our Instagram or Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out our Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.