Disclosure: I received a free product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own!
2 months ago we started to help my daughter and son in law get things for the nursery. One of the main things they needed after getting a crib was the mattress. My daughter and her husband both have allergies, so I really wanted to get my grand daughter a good healthy mattress, so I started researching. I found Naturepedic.com and after searching their site, I found that I really liked the Naturepedic Organic Cotton Lightweight Ultra 2-stage Crib Mattress. One of the main reasons I liked this mattresses was because it is waterproof!
The No-Compromise Organic Cotton Lightweight matches the strength and durability of an innerspring without the added weight (only 10-12 lbs). Layers of luxurious organic cotton batting create the perfect balance of firmness and comfort. Get the best of both worlds; firm and durable for baby, easy crib changing for mom!
- Easy-to-clean 100% polyethylene waterproof surface so pure it meets food contact standards. Provides the ultimate non-toxic and stain resistant waterproof surfac.
- Organic cotton fabric & filling – the purest form of cotton and a healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics and foams.
- WaveSupport™, made from pure food-grade polyethylene provides excellent support and durability that rivals innersprings and premium foams. The wave structure achieves incredible strength with very little material, offering an ultra lightweight design that is both firm and comfortable. No polyurethane!
- Hypoallergenic design:
- Dust mite and bed bug barrier – No need for an additional dust mite encasing
- No wool or latex – No need to worry about these high allergy materials
- Non-toxic fire protection system meets and exceeds all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Seamless design prevents moisture penetration and wipes clean to the edge.
- 2-Stage dual firmness option provides a slightly firmer side for infants and a slightly softer side for toddlers
- 27.75″ x 52″ x 6″ – also fits toddler beds
- Square corners for a snug fit
- 10 – 12 lbs (varies by model)
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Naturepedic guarantee
- Made in the U.S.A.
My Daughter’s Review:
The mattress fits perfectly in our crib. I was so happy to get this mattress for my baby. My husband tried to sit on it and he said that it felt comfortable to him, so there’s no doubt my daughter will sleep soundly in her crib on her new Naturepedic Organic Cotton Lightweight Ultra 2-stage Crib Mattress.
Organic & Greenguard Select Certified
Not only are Naturpedics individual materials certified, but the finished mattress is certified as well. This ensures that all components meet a healthy non-toxic standard. Certified by OTCO to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). All Naturepedic products are also tested for chemical emissions and certified according to the most stringent GREENGUARD® “select” certification standards. More Certifications
Naturepedic has offered to sponsor our Baby Shower Giveaway Event! They are going to give one lucky reader a Mattress!
May 27 – June 10th 2014, My Frugal Savings will be hosting a Baby Lovin Baby Shower Giveaway event in honor of my daughter’s Baby Shower May 17th! There will be multiple baby products, including the product above, and prizes split between 3 winners to be sure to bookmark my blog and check back to enter!
Disclaimer: I would like to thank Naturepedic for allowing my daughter to review the Naturepedic Organic Cotton Lightweight Ultra 2-stage Crib Mattress ($329 Value). No compensation was exchanged. Neither my daughter or I were required to write a positive review. Our opinions of this product is entirely our own. Read the full disclosure policy.
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! I love festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best time in my life. I love my blogging job and all it has given me.