YUMMY! I love everything pumpkin! Of course I can’t eat or drink everything, but I can try! 😉 LOL Here’s a fantastic Low Fat Pumpkin Muffin Recipe!
1 cup canned cooked pumpkin
1 cup bran cereal shreds, crushed
3/4 cup skim milk
1/3 cup light or dark corn syrup
2 egg whites, slightly beaten
1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt necessary
1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 2-1/2 inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, bran cereal, skim milk, corn syrup, and egg whites (next 4 ingredients) in a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Add pumpkin mixture and stir until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake 20 minutes at 400°F or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.
Share your thoughts in the Comments section below, on our Facebook Page, Our Twitter Account or Head Over To Our Instagram or Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out our Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.