I am so excited to team up some awesome bloggers to give a reader an awesome Thanksgiving Day Surprise! Readers have the chance to win an 8 GB Kindle Fire of their color choice. This giveaway is restricted to the United States only.
Our Co-Hosts for this giveaway:
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.
- Rear and front-facing cameras. Available in four colors.
Coming soon: Alexa, a cloud-based voice service that provides quick access to the entertainment you want, including music, games, audiobooks, and more. Alexa also allows you to ask questions, shop, find news, weather, and more – just press the home button and ask.
- (Coming soon) Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where thousands of apps, games and even in-app items are 100% free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle e-books, apps and games — including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Pandora and more
8 GB of internal storage.
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 200 GB of additional storage.
- Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, more than a million songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes – at no additional cost.
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
Giveaway Details: This giveaway is open to those with a valid email address living in the Continental United States to those 18 years and older. This giveaway ends on Thanksgiving Day, November 24th. Good Luck to All!
Modern Day Gramma is happy to help promote this giveaway, however we are not responsible for delivery or prize or drawing the winner of the giveaway.
Don't forget to visit me on my Facebook Page | Twitter Account | Instagram | Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring! 🙂
I’m a Gramma to a beautiful, funny, smart little girl who was born in July of 2014. She’s the joy of my family and I’m so very proud to be a gramma (an alternate spelling for grandma)! I am a coffee, music, movie and outdoor lover! I love festivals and concerts. Spending time with my family is the best time in my life. I love my blogging job and all it has given me.