If you look forward to the Hallmark Countdown to Christmas movie line-up as much as I do, well the wait is almost over! The festivities officially kick off on Oct. 22 with a “Countdown To Christmas Preview Show” hosted by “Fuller House” stars Candace Cameron Bure, Lori Loughlin and Jodie Sweetin. So don’t forget to set your DVR if you aren’t going to be home.
In my household, the Hallmark channel is on pretty much all the time by the time the holiday season rolls around because I want to see each and every movie. Now that Hallmark has finally released their 2017 Christmas movie schedule, you can plan for our holiday movie marathons with family, friends or an evening alone with the holiday movies! Don’t forget the popcorn!
This year, there will be a total of 33 new Christmas flicks airing, here are a few.
- Marry Me At Christmas: Oct. 28, 8/7c
- Christmas Festival Of Ice: Nov. 4, 8/7c
- Miss Christmas: Nov. 5, 8/7c
- The Sweetest Christmas: Nov. 11, 8/7c
- Enchanted Christmas: Nov. 12, 8/7c
- Coming Home For Christmas: Nov. 18, 8/7c
- A Gift To Remember: Nov 19, 8/7c
- Secretly Santa: Nov. 22, 8/7c
- The Mistletoe Inn: Nov. 23, 8/7c
- Finding Santa: Nov. 24, 8/7c
- The Christmas Train: Nov. 25, 8/7c
- Switched For Christmas: Nov. 26, 8/7c
- Christmas In Evergreen: Dec. 2, 8/7c
- Christmas At Holly Lodge: Dec. 3, 8/7c
- Christmas Encore: Dec. 9, 8/7c
- Christmas Shop: Dec. 10, 8/7c
- Christmas Shuttle: Dec. 16, 8/7c
- Father Christmas: Dec. 17, 8/7c
- Christmas Getaway: Dec. 23, 8/7c
- When Calls The Heart: The Christmas Wishing Tree: Dec. 25, 8/7c
- New Year’s Gala: Dec. 30, 8/7c
Share your thoughts in the Comments section below, on our Facebook Page, Our Twitter Account or Head Over To Our Instagram or Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out our Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.