This Mother’s Day you can outdo all of your siblings by making a stink with WAFT Personalized Perfume
For the first time, Waft is introducing the ability to craft custom commissioned perfumes made by the world’s top perfumers, all online. Not only is each bottle personalized in accordance with Mom’s preferences, but it is also named after her. I would like to thank Waft for the opportunity they gave me to create my own complimentary fragrance in exchange for this post and inclusion in our Mother’s day gift guide.
I named my fragrance Love Drops, because I want to believe a little bit of love went into creating this scent. 🙂 I received three personalized bottles (one main and two accessory scents), designed to be layered in accordance with my moods…the darker mini bottle (SR60) is a Freshen Layer and the lighter mini bottle (SR22) is a Dare Layer. The perfumes also come with cards that describe all 3 perfumes.
I love the scent! I’m happy to recommend this unique gift for any woman! Just think of giving your MOM or wife her very own scent! She’s definitely going to LOVE it!
Well, what are you waiting for? Start designing your signature fragrance and don’t forget to use the code MDGRAMMA to receive 10% off!
Here’s how to order:
- Head to the virtual Waft Lab by clicking here
- Select whether you would like to commission the perfume for yourself or for someone else as a gift
- Answer the prompted questions with a few quick clicks
- Select any ingredients or scents that particularly appeal to you (optional)
- Enter any specific branded perfumes you adore (optional)
- Name your fragrance and customize your label
- Click order now and fill out the necessary shipping information
- Enter your voucher code MDGRAMMA
- Your signature perfume (along with two accessory layering scents) will be shipped to you in 2-3 days
I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge in exchange to be in our gift guide. We are not obligated to give a positive review. We received NO financial compensation other than the product for the review. This disclosure is in accordance with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Sandra @ ModerndayGramma@
Share your thoughts in the Comments section below, on our Facebook Page, Our Twitter Account or Head Over To Our Instagram or Pinterest Page! and don't forget to check out our Youtube Channel ♥
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.