Today, the NFL announced the New Orleans Saints’ Drew Brees is a finalist for this week’s FedEx Air Player of the Week award for his outstanding performance against the Carolina Panthers with 34 of 49 passes (69.3 percent) for 465 yards and four touchdowns with a 118.2 passer rating. This is Brees’ second nomination.
Every week, following the Monday Night Football game, through Thursday at 3 p.m. ET, fans can visit NFL.com/FedEx or tweet using #AirandGround and the nominees’ last name to cast their vote. FedEx and the NFL will announce the winners every Thursday afternoon and then FedEx will award a $2,000 donation in the winning players’ names to The USO.
Click the link to share with your Twitter friends:
Tweet: I just voted for the NFL #AirandGround nominee! http://ctt.ec/zQU1X+.
This is how to vote, right side of the video that automatically plays.
Nominees are listed below:
- Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints completed 34 of 49 passes (69.3 percent) for 465 yards and four touchdowns with a 118.2 passer rating in a 41-38 win over the Carolina Panthers.
- Tom Brady of the New England Patriots completed 29 of 35 passes (82.8 percent) for 376 yards and three TDs for a 140.0 passer rating in a 35-17 win against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Eli Manning of the New York Giants completed 32 of 46 passes (69.5 percent) for 403 yards and three TDs for a 100.2 passer rating in a 27-23 win over the Baltimore Ravens.
- Jay Ajayi of the Miami Dolphins rushed for 204 yards on 25 carries and two TDs in a 30-15 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- LeSean McCoy of the Buffalo Bills rushed for 140 yards on 19 carries and three TDs in a 45-16 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
- David Johnson of the Arizona Cardinals rushed for 111 yards on 22 carries and three TDs in a 28-3 win over the New York Jets.
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.