Why didn’t we think of doing these Simple Solutions to Everyday Problems?
Do you need to save space or to be more frugal? Here are a few Simple Solutions for Everyday Problems to help make your life so much easier!
1. Hull strawberries easily using a straw
2. Prevent Ice Cream from getting freezer burn by putting a piece of saran wrap over the opening then placing the lid. WORKS GREAT!
3. Freeze Fresh herbs, veggies and more in a 20 oz plastic bottle!
4. Prevent Avocado from turning brown by squeezing a 1/4 of real lemon over them!
5. Prevent cut apples from browning by securing with a rubber band
6. Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match
7. Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music
8. Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags
9. Baby powder gets sand off your skin easily – who knew?!
10. Attach a Velcro strip to the wall to store soft toys
11. Use wire to make a space to store gift wrap rolls against the ceiling, rather than cluttering up the floor
12. Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose
13. Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting crosses into a box lid.
14. Forever losing your bathroom essentials? Use magnetic strips to store bobby pins (and tweezers and clippers) behind a vanity door
15. A tip for holiday packing. Store shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes.
16. A muffin pan becomes a craft caddy. Magnets hold the plastic cups down to make them tip-resistant
17. Bread tags make the perfect-sized cord labels
18. Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones – so much more fun and easier for kids to eat. This is an awesome idea for birthday’s, sleep overs and even for holiday get togethers!
19. Microwave your own popcorn in a plain brown paper bag. Much healthier and cheaper than the packet stuff
20. Brilliant space-saver: If you have room under your sink, install a tension rod to hang your spray bottles. Now this is a unique idea! LOL
21. Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie dough over the top and voila – you have cookie bowls for fruit or ice-cream.
22. Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief. (Remember to keep this ice tray away from the others!)
23. Gutter garden: Create a window-box veggie patch using guttering
This is a good one for next year!
24. Use egg cartons to separate and store your Christmas decorations
25. Pour a mixture of Vinegar and Backing soda to your sink to prevent clogging! First pour the baking soda, then pour the vinegar, it will bubble, it’s suppose to!
26. Pour Lemon juice in a bowl, put it in the microwave and turn on. The Lemon juice will steam the microwave for easy cleaning and get rid of any smell!
27. Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes
28. Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls)
Did you Like this Blog Post? If so, I’d LOVE to See Your Comment Below
Please Share on your social media ♥
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.