Friendsgiving is here! The millennial alter-ego to Thanksgiving – Friendsgiving is the social party that is reshaping the traditional way we give thanks. In honor of this new American tradition, the Cranberry Marketing Committee is launching its second annual Cranberry Friendsgiving Photo Contest.
Did you know that
- 80% of the U.S. population enjoys cranberries and 44% voted them as one of the most versatile fruits?
- 58% of cranberry eaters enjoy this fruit in a traditional holiday dish?
- 44% – or more than two in five Americans – claim that cranberries are enjoyable when prepared in a variety of ways, pair well with other ingredients, and are easily incorporated into sweet and savory meals?
- One-third of millennials couldn’t imagine Friendsgiving celebrations without… cranberries!
Cranberries are easy to use in sweet or savory dishes, and are a bold and bright addition to tablescapes, making them the perfect festive fall fruit for any Friendsgiving celebration.
So what are you waiting for? Get busy and snap a picture of cranberries at your Friendsgiving for a chance to win $4,000 in prizes!
Cranberry Friendsgiving Photo Contest Details
The contest runs until December 19th 2016. A copy of the official rules can be found at CranberryFriendsgiving.com. You can enter as many times as you’d like and don’t forget to tell your friends!
How to enter:
- Share your cranberry creation on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest) with the hashtag #FriendsgivingCranberryContest
- Upload your pictures at CranberryFriendsgiving.com. The contest page is also accessible through uscranberries.com
Need some inspiration?
- The Ultimate Guide to Friendsgiving – a complete guide to throwing a bodacious bash
- Recipe Ideas – festive and flavorful recipes for appetizers, sides, desserts, cocktails and more
- Guide to Entertaining with Fresh Cranberries – a fresh look at how to incorporate America’s Original Superfruit® – cranberries – into trendy recipes and décor during the holidays and beyond
I can’t wait to see everyone’s cranberry creations!
Sharing is Caring 🙂
Liked what you read? Perhaps you would also like the below related posts.